Called to Serve: The WWVP-NQR Partnership

This blog shares the excitement of mutual mission projects between members of Northern Quintana Roo Presbytery (Mexico) and Whitewater Valley Presbytery (Indiana), along with friends from Southern Indiana, Western Ohio and Northeast Iowa.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

First impressions-Ben Crouse

As the only member of this particular team involved with Orchard Park`s trip last year, I am returning to familiar faces and a radically different church building! The pastor and congregation of Principe de Paz in Ejido proudly show off a building that now has a full roof and nearly three walls. I was also introduced to two of the newest members of the congregation, infants whose parents confided that only appeared in God`s plans when I was here a year ago. It is beautiful to see how Principe de Paz has grown so dramatically, and I look forward to a week playing and sweating with my mexican brothers.
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home